Tuesday 20 June 2023

Conservative Cllr Ray Whittingham AWOL


So a number of residents have contacted me about the waste of space Cllr Ray Whittingham. With the Cricket Club trying to sell some land for development to help save the club for a while and also help fund a new club house. On those two issues I will come back to that later.

Development an emotive issue and then add into the mix losing the cricket ground, or part off, then you can get residents up set at it. So they asked Conservative Cllr Ray Whittingham for a public meeting and his help as one of their local Cllrs. 

His response left residents speechless. I have seen the messages and I too cannot believe he has not even thought these thoughts but also can't believe he said it.

He has said he is not in charge and there is nothing he can do and not coming to a public meeting and nothing he can do. He also says he's only the messenger so basically shut up! Can you believe it? 

So he thinks that it is ok for him to collect his £14,000 a year Cllr's salary to be a messenger only and not help or represent residents. What a disgrace. 

I will help residents all I can and got some ideas and if Tory Cllr Ray Whittingham has gone AWOL on residents then I will be happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.