Tuesday 26 March 2019

Thank you and where next

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those that have commented, rang or emailed me with messages of support from the blog post on Sunday. If you missed it here it is again.

I knew it was an important story to tell and it may be easy to read but it was hard to read and even harder to live through, trust me.

Obviously, I named Donna Hall in the case and Greater Manchester Police. I think it is right to pick up here. Greater Manchester Police have been in touch today and given me an update where my complaint is up to and it was easy for me to put all cops in the basket as the ame as these bad apples/ But I believe that there are more good cops than bad cops. For obvious reason I can't say what they are doing but they are turning it up and in time they will conclude their actions then it will be right to say it at that point.

Whilst it is good that Greater Manchester Police are taking this very serious, what is concernsing is the silence of Wigan Council. They will argue and say Donna Hall has gone and no longer a matter for them. Not true - any litigation against them is clearly a case for them. But also we have Senior Servants that still work there and are part of this corruption. Will I rest till all those involved have been investigated? Not a chance!

So here is another name - Brendan Whitworth, he is the head of Legal Services for Wigan Council and the evidence is clear that his name is involved in helping Donna Hall and doing her dirty work for her. So what should happen? Wigan Council have a new Leader and New Chief Execvutive and if they have nothing to hide, no one to protect then they should order a truely "independent" investigation to show who knew what? Who did what? How many other victims are there out there? These are all questions that need to be answered and as for Greater Manchester Police they are looking at their house. It is time Wigan Council do the same!

I have now written to the Chief Executive and Leader of Wigan Coiuncil calling for this. Will they do it? Time will tell!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.