Saturday 13 April 2019

Labour Bully Boys out and about

So we are cracnking up the election campaign and Labour are worried both in Standish and especially in Shevington.

I have had a couple of emails form Labour idiots inc the Labour supporting Reporter Richard Bean, who used to - he may still - write for the Labour rag called the evening post.

Also I have had a couple of them follow me round in a car. They mustn't have anything better to do.

Then finally I have posted a couple of phone messages (BE AWARE STRONG LANGUAGE)



Some may say report this to the coppers and whilst we are making progress with the bent coppers in the dodgy arrest incident I do not have faith still in Wigan Police yet. I may report it to GMP HQ.

But I will not run form these bullys and hide and it shows how desparate they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.