Sunday 29 September 2019

My medical records were illegally accessed and my information was shared between the council and the police.

Many may have read that there have been 000's of medical records accessed at Wigan Hospital. This is scandalous in itself and I too have been one of them.

I have asked the trust for details of when my medical records were accessed and by whom. It turns out this was last December. So what people may ask?

However, this was when I had collapsed at work and rushed into hospital and Donna Hall had gotten her dodgy bent coppers to try and get me arrested again. When they found out I was in the hospital they kept- nurses words not mine - hounding them to try and get info on me and to come and interview me at the hospital after my emergency operation. I was way too ill but they kept hounding them. In the end, after I came out of the surgery and come round I got a message to my solicitor of this behaviour to tell them to get lost.

The timing is too coincidental for me and it is my firm belief, given the Dodgy liar Donna Hall and her bent copper behaviour that she got my records or got the council to get my records without a warrant or the correct permission.

Given that it is common that I have made it public that I have made a complaint and that is being investigated as part of a larger operation where the corruption is through the roof I will now be feeding this criminal action into that operation and my complaint.

As for others who else have they got? what are they doing with this info? I know that they have misused mine so god knows what else they are doing but they seem to think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it. That is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.