Sunday 1 September 2019

Apology by Wigan Post

Yesterday The Wigan Post published an apology to myself over their false claim of me having been charged over the stalking and harassment of Former Chief executive Donna Hall.

Whilst they probably did it grudgingly they did it but failed to also apologise for their headline on the story saying I wanted a second inquiry into my arrest. This was also false. I say this because I have made 1 complaint in 2 parts to Greater Manchester Police.

Whilst at first I believed there would be a cover-up or whitewash I can safely say that this is not the case and GMP is doing an excellent job of what I have seen with my complaint. They keep me up to date with where things are up to and what is happening and whilst I would dearly love to let you all know what I know you all will appreciate that at this time things have to be kept out of the open for obvious reasons. So hopefully all those that ask me when they saw their article asking did my complaint get dropped if I am asking for a second one I can safely say- No. The first one is doing fine and whilst I am very happy with GMP response it is a shame, but no surprise, that Wigan council do not open an independent investigation into the whole corruption of the matter. Instead, the new Leader threatens me with legal action if I continue to say he is involved but on the basis he is helping to cover up the action of Wigan Council Staff corruption- and only he - can order the investigation and he fails to do this is helping cover up the corruption of the like of the former Chief Executive Donna Hall, the  head of Legal services  Brendan Whitworth and the new Chief Executive Alison McKenzie_Folan. In my eyes and others, this helps cover their Council officers corrupt actions up.  I wonder why he will not open up n independent investigation? What is he worried about finding? Does he know everything already -so that is why he doesn't need an investigation?

I am not too worried about this as I am gaining more and more information on that and when the time is right I will - as you guessed it -will publish it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.