Monday 21 October 2019

The Times Exclusive

Exclusive

Last week the Times exclusively revealed operation Floret. This is a Great Manchester Police investigation into how the Former Chief Executive of Wigan Council and current chair of Bolton NHS trust and none executive chair of Birmingham Council ran GMP as a private police force locking up opposition Cllrs and former Cllrs for being critics of Wigan Council. Also using the police to try and intimidate them and breach basic human rights.

As one of the people that she sent round 7 police officers late one night to my house and carry out a whole lot of illegal; actions, which I have discussed on this blog before I put in a complaint last yr and I have learnt many things since that complaint and I have been aware and working with the senior officer of GMP carrying out Operation Floret for some time. I can safely say that the treatment I received has shocked not only the public but other Senior GMP officers as well. One telling me that the Police struggle with the resources they have, and in large, the vast majority of Police Officers do and try to do a good job for the public, but this just wipes all that goodwill and hard work out in one swoop.

Have a read of the Times article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.