Friday 3 January 2020

Wigan Council chicken out of court case

So I understand that Wigan Council doesn't only hate me but despise me with a passion.  One officer says my name has been banned from being spoken in the corridors of power. Apparently, I'm that person...lol, so funny. Well I mean after I was Cllr Steve Jones McKenzie friend and took them and their former lying dictator, in the form of Donna Hall, to the high court and won. Not once but twice!!! That lead to her being sacked and also the former leader of the Council being removed from his position.

Then there was the case where the lying thing - Donna Hall - got her dodgy corrupt copper mate to lock me and others up, which resulted in yes you guessed it - me taking GMP to the High Court and GMP legged it and didn't even contest it due to the hard-hitting evidence that I had on them. Then the head of legal services and chief executive of the council then stole the local election off me, well they stole it off the people, not me.

So it wasn't looking good for Liar Donna Hall and Wigan Council so they set out a plan to try and just get "bad press" on me, no matter what. They couldn't find anything. So they just thought let's make it up. So they said I hadn't paid my Council Tax. How dumb are these people? So the court date last July comes and I turn up and ready to go toe to toe with them-with my evidence. The council staff wanted to see my defence before I went into court with them. I told them to sod off. They sent another staff member over asking could they see it, he got the same response. They went into court first to prepare - talk to the judge - bless. Usher comes out, "can you give me your evidence, the judge would like to see it". This is just a magistrate judge. I answer, "he will see it when I am in court and not before". We all know what was going on here.

I go into court the judge is like I can't hear this case. I am like why? Conflict of interest! What conflict of interest. The judge says I bought my house off his sister. So? I smell a rat and know exactly where this is going and I will get it on the record. I reply, "So what? Unless I gazumped you then there is no conflict of interest." We go back and forth saying I can't challenge the conflict of interest. Who can't?

So I say I want the conflict of interest noting on the official record and I want a copy. I then say I will take that it to the High Court and ask a High Court judge for a Judicial Review and get a ruling on it. Guess what??????? The judge says, "well I have read your blog!"

BINGO!!!!!!

So I say, "OK, so are you saying that you have a biased opinion of me and therefore you can't make an impartial judgement?" He reluctantly says, "yes", then quickly adds on, "I might like your blog". O really. :-)

So the hearing gets adjourned and the local press runs the story I have not paid my council tax. This is exactly what the Council were planning - bad press for me. So we get another date and then that gets adjourned in October of last year. Then we have a new date for Monday 6 Jan 20. Next Monday.

Guess what? I get an email from the council late this afternoon saying the whole thing has gone away and they have my money after all. How thick are they? Do they think they can slur my name and get away with it? Nope! I have spoken with the council and said the Courts have not informed me and therefore I will be turning up after I took legal advice. They are like we are not coming, we can not get an order as the bill has been paid. I inform them that I am going for costs now and that is what I will be doing.

Yet again why they play these stupid political games? The loser is the taxpayers! Because of the first hearing, they are getting a District judge to come in from outside the area. One that hasn't read my blog I hope and there is no conflict of interest again.  It is too late for the courts to cancel that appointment so they have their salary to pay and expenses for travelling into the area. Then they have all the other times and hearings too.

The whole thing so far, without my costs yet, have cost the taxpayers of Wigan over £2,500 for Labour's stupid political games. Once my costs are added the total bill will rise. Well done Wigan Council and Labour for wasting taxpayers money again.

So far with all these political games of trying to sack a democratically elected member  Cllr Steve Jones and others have cost the taxpayers over £1.5 million. A staggering amount !! The unfortunate thing is I am aware of other things and legal cases that are about to start against the Council which are huge and I suspect the figure I quote will double at least. The taxpayers should not have to pick up Labours political games bill. But for me looking into the future I can see another couple of P45's coming for some of the Council's hierarchy. And I think I shouldn't be glee about this but then I have to remind myself they have brought what is coming to them - themselves and the stupidity should stop now! Taxpayers money is too important.

I have read that the Government is looking to bring tests in for civil servants in Whitehall to check if they can do the job and right for the job. I don't think the government should not stop for Whitehall staff but test local authority hierarchy as well and root out corrupt and or incompetence staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.