Monday 6 January 2020

Wigan Council guilty of discrimination




So on Friday last week, I wrote a blog post about how Wigan Council are chickened out of the court they brought against me. this was a case they brought saying that I hadn't paid my Council Tax. Why did they do this? I always said it was a stupid dirty political game. I had always paid my Council Tax. Here is last Friday's story if you missed it.

Anyway, what happened today Here you say? Well as I was told you the Council did chicken out and did not attend. The magistrates where there. The usher was there. I was there. Even the press was there. But no claimant - Wigan Council. It was confirmed that the Council had dropped the case late on Friday.

So on that note, I put a claim in for Costs in against the Council. It was difficult at that point for magistrates as they have to allow someone to defend themselves. I informed the courts that I had told the Council that I was coming for costs and to attend and they chose not to so a ruling could be made in their absence.

The magistrates were not convinced at this point that was the right thing to do. So I said if they adjourned the hearing again and we all had to come back because the lazy bar stools that are the Council couldn't be at a court hearing that they had asked for then it would mean another day off work. Which would result in the claim for costs would be higher. Therefore, Wigan Taxpayers would be disadvantaged again because of this corrupt Council that is Wigan Council. Also, it would waste more courts time. Also, I said that the council want me to apply to sue them civilly. Which would incur more costs and more court time! Seriously how much money do the Council want to waste?

The courts heard my objection to all of this and another hearing and we adjourned for a small-time so the courts could call the Council and see if they wanted to come across the road for their hearing. The Council refused. So the courts came forward with a great idea. That was for me to put a written response into the court and then they would give the Council till Friday to put their defence into them and me and then a Judge will sit next Tuesday and make a decision on written arguments. That way I don't need another day off work and the costs would not climb as great as if I had to attend and the council. 

Although this still wastes the court time.

So after the hearing, I thought the Council are across the road I will pop over and show them all the evidence they would have seen had they turned up to their hearing and sort it out without wasting the courts time next week. When I got there an officer came out and I talked them through everything and how it was the Council fault and he still wouldn't have it. So I asked how on earth they think they will win and why waste time? He said that I had to pay my Council tax on the 1st of the month and as I didn't pay it on the 1st of the month and as I paid in on the 23 April I missed April's payment. Sorry, the stupidity at this level is beyond me. I am what? At best the payment is late and not missed. NO was his response you missed it.

Stay with me gets interesting at this point

I then went on to say that I have always paid between the 23 and 27th of the month and have done for years. Wigan Council's response we can't comment on past years but only this one. So I say hundred's of thousands of taxpayers pay their council tax at the end of the month when they get paid. The officer agreed. So I asked why am I different? Response - I can't comment on that!

What is this guy for real? So I ask - just for clarity that it is OK for the vast majority of taxpayers in Wigan to pay their bill before the end of the month but I can't? Answer - Yes! Asked why this I? The guy came back with I can't comment on that....lol....now this is so stupid is laughable. So I put it to him that it is because I am who I am and I am being discriminated against. He wouldn't comment which I said please don't I don't want you to make this easier for a discrimination case than what it already is.


Conclusion
So the Council started this lie off just to try and give me bad pres- which they have done - now they have a claim for costs against them, which I am pretty sure I will be successful on costing the taxpayers of Wigan. This money should come out of their own pockets - they would soon stop their stupid games then, but hey.

We will root these evil corrupt bar stools out one by one. We got rid of Donna Hall and Cllr Peter Smith and we will continue to purge this Council till it is clean, decent and honest. Otherwise, how can the people of Wigan be served?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.