Thursday 20 May 2010

Prediction come true.

On the 10th I predicted that Cllr Michael Winstanley would be the next Mayor. That was voted on yesterday. I also said that he would choose Cllr Judith Atherton to be his Mayoress. In my opinion knowing what story will be coming out about her late in this year this will undoubtedly bring the office of the Mayor into disrupt. The Mayor knows about the story and has done nothing about it so he will be implicated too. It will be interesting to see if he survives that scandal or brings the office into disrupt.

In my opinion I think he would have been wiser to choose Cllr Jean Peet for his deputy, I think she would have brought some fine qualities to the role and enhanced his Mayoral year.

Time will tell if he has chosen wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.