Tuesday 8 January 2019

Happy New Year and what idiots


So this is the  first blog post of the new year and I want to wish you a Happy New Year.. I hope you all had a great Xmas and New year. As for me probably one of the worst, due to me being rushed into Hospital prior to Xmas and having an emeergency 7 hour operation which kept me in hiospital for a few weeks. Thankfully I got out for New year and was able to spend it with my family. Slowly but surely I am on the mend and hopefully I will be back to some kind of normality by Feb/ March of this year.

So there has been much discussed on the news and net on the harashment and intimidating of the idiots that shouted at Tory MP Anna Soubry. Now whilst I do not share the same thoughts and feelings towards Brexit as she does but whilst being interviewed on Sky News with insults from some idiots.

There is much being discussed whether the police should have got involed. Had the plice got involved I am pretty sure the discussion wuld be the police wehere heavy handed and shouldn't have got invovled. I have seen the clips and it is clear that harashment is questionnable and intimidation possible. But whether these meet the threshold of beig is a crime is subjective. I would probably say not but who are these idiots because if it is not a crime it is certainly stupid. Do they work and booked holidays or are they on benefits? If on benefits I bet they are at other demos and whilst it is ok for people to be able to protetst I would ask that they give more evidence of trying to find work rather than shouting and chanting stupid comments at people.

Also it doesn't help people that voted for Brexit and remainers will try and say all people that voted for Brexit are like these moroan which is again stupid but it is what being said on the net.

Anyway, for what it is worth I think we will leave with no deal, which maynot be a bad thing. It is what you make it and after all the people saying if wer voted out then we would go into recession they were wrong. No one knows the future and no one can predict the future - otherwise they would be winning the lottery every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.