Wednesday 2 March 2011

Overview of By election in Wigan Central

Well it is nearly here now. It has been really interesting meeting some people on the campaign trial. I think Labour has tried to get its core vote out knowing that it will be a low turnout and people have said that the Conservatives are blaming everyone else for them losing last time rather than themselves and they have not come out with what they will do locally. UKIP have done very little or nothing in this by election so I am not sure why people will vote for them, although I did meet a traditional voter who said he was voting UKIP because of what was going on in Libya. Not sure why they should be connected but each to their own.

What is also interesting is the fact that a lot of Conservative voters that voted Conservative last time and now feel let down by the Conservative Government that they will not be voting Conservative this time and are thankful that they have another vote to go to, i.e myself.

I do not think anything can surprise me tomorrow night it is all down to you the public to cast your votes and I hope that you agree with what I have campaigned for on this campaign, which is all local issues not national politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.