Sunday 22 January 2012

Shevington Parish Council getting more corrupt.

I recently went to the meeting of the Shevington Parish Council as some of our councillors were telling me some practises that the Council was doing. I knew they were bad but I did not believe how bad it had gone.

One thing that I saw in this week’s Observer was someone complaining about Councillors having meetings in a Councillors house. This is against guidelines where by members of the Public are meant to be able to view meetings. What is Labour hiding? Obviously when it comes to Finance meetings and contracts it seems the Oarish Council do not want to let the public know about them.

None of the Shevington Independents Councillors attend these meetings as they will not be part of this corrupt practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.