Saturday 28 July 2012

The week that ended....27 July 12

After last week this week was quieter. There was a couple of articles in the press this week over the motions for Council signs plus the Ashfield debate that Labour ducked but I have had some great feedback from residents in Standish and all over Wigan so that is encouraging and I would like to thank all those that have emailed or posted on the facebook pages.

I have been preparing for next week where I have my second Places Sub Committee on Monday and the pack look like a heavy agenda and I will be speaking on a couple of items.

Also yesterday was the end for any objections to the Village Green application for Ashfield that I have put in. Mid week I was told that no one had objected but I guess when I hear on Monday the Council will have objected on the last minute. I will post on my facebook page and the website too so keep watching for where the fight goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.