Wednesday 4 May 2016

We're Backing Gareth............Standish Indepemdents.


Cllr George Fairhurst says, “ Gareth is an incredibly hard working Cllr and what he did back in 2012 to stop the Council selling Ashfield Off for houses was amazing. I know he was disappointed that we did not get the Village Green status but for many residents that I speak too they are very grateful for his help.
Gareth also works hard on many other issues whether it is in the Council Chamber and committee meetings or dealing with residents small issues too.”

Cllr Debbie Fairhurst says, “I am incredibly lucky to be working with both George and Gareth. For me the team works well and we need to stop any more houses coming and Gareth is one of the leading voices against any more houses in Standish. The warmth that many residents talk to me about how he has helped them, is amazing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.