Tuesday 25 August 2020

Operation Floret - concludes

 

So many readers on here will be aware of the complaint I put into Greater Manchester Police (GMP) about their dodgy corrupt police officers who colluded with Ex-Chief Executive Donna Hall, who was ultimately sacked by Wigan Council on a course of action of harassment and political cleansing that Putin would be proud of.  For those that are not aware of the complaint see the original post here. 

So GMP initially did a review of mine and then another complaint and found the allegations so damming and true that they then complied a report to send to the IOPC, who then, in turn, advised that a new officer without prior knowledge of the case could now carry out the internal investigation. So they got Officer J into this. Not only did he not do any kind of investigation he did very little. Apart from finding the officers not guilt in the official report - although he had told me numerous officers had in meetings - of which I obviously still have the recordings of the meetings.

That said the official report confirms that everything that I complained of took place. All the colluding and corruption. For some reason, he split his response to me into two reports. Possibly to try and limit how I can send this now over to the IOPC. Which will be their choice if they what they do.

I now have the second and final report and what is interesting that level of conclusion and harassment that GMP investigation goes where they confirm the disgraced ex-chief executive of Wigan Council Donna Hall took whilst in her post and colluded with key integral members of Standish Voice to try and get rid of me. 

The reason why she would want to get rid of me and cleanse me and others is simply - we challenged the corrupt Wigan Council and their actions. Like how I was the McKenzie Friend for Steve jones when Donna Hall tried to unlawfully sack him, which I was integral in helping to keep his seat, but also keeping democracy by getting not one, but 2 High Court Judges on the Queen's bench to lambast Donna Hall in her actions.  

we know from a document that was left on a photocopier in Wigan Town Hall that Labour strategy is to infiltrate, run, and control residents groups in the borough and here we have Standish Voice as the same. But also one of their key integral member interviewed and part of a corrupt police investigation. Doesn't surprise me. 

What does surprise me somewhat is the level of collusion that Wigan Council ran this campaign of hate with Donna Hall getting the legal team to do her dirty work and getting the now. Chief Executive of Wigan Council Alison McKenzie-Folan running around gossiping to others like a little girl on a school playground about it all and telling lies.

So where I will be sending all my evidence to the IOPC, inc my recordings of the meetings and emails between me and the so-called investigating officer who at best took a guided tour. But we will see how the IOPC now views.

Many have asked about a book and I have always kept quiet, as I was aware that a book is being written about the whole corruption thing, with Donna Hall, Wigan Council and her dodgy friend(s at GMP, but as it has been leaked that I am helping the Author I can confirm that I have seen a significant part of the book and the author is certainly not holding back on any punches and whilst in a very early stage a TV drama is also being discussed - but I suspect this will be after the book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.