Thursday 2 December 2010

New Leaflet out soon

The parish Council has now issued their new leaflet, well I say new. Same as the first leaflet but with a couple of new items.

I have now signed off the proof for my own leaflet which is out any day soon. If the Parish Council liked the first leaflet that I did they will love this leaflet.

Also tonight there is a general purpose meeting of the Parish Council and I have no idea what one of those is as surely that is a full parish council meeting. They seem to make meetings names up for the sake of it.

I have also had meetings with other residents in the area about the elections next year. We need 9 people to stand for the parish council elections and the good news is we have more than nine names now so we are holding meetings with all concerned to move forward but what is encouraging is everyone concerned said if they are not the candidate they will do the leaflet delivers .

If you want to get involved or have any issues please contact myself and I will be more than happy to help.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roy sorry deleted comment by accident. But yes if you want to help deliever leaflets let me kow which streets you can do. Thanks again for all your support.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.