Wednesday 2 September 2009

Dam issue growing in strength

As previous blogs show I have been fighting this dam proposal and the growing of feeling against the dam is growing. The environment agency have asked me for a meeting with myself and this has been arranged for Friday morning whilst on route to work. Many people ask me how I can be a father, husband, councillor and also have a full time work but the way I do is to work things into things like meetings whilst driving past to work or similar ideas etc.

The public strength like I have said is growing and now a local radio station want to get on board and want to do an interview tomorrow morning, again whilst I drive past on route to work.

Some one has mention a face book group as well and I will look at this tonight, so keep your eyes open on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.