Thursday 10 December 2009

Proof that the Tory's voted with Labour on Montrose.

I put in my last leaflet that the Tory's voted with Labour on Montrose. I had put a motion to Full Council and here you can see that the Tory's, with the except of Tory Councillor Houlton and Cadman who both abstained, voted with Labour to start the proposal of closing the school.

Why did Tory Councillor abstain, Why did they sit on the fence. Was it because I had asked for a name vote and they did not want to be named and shamed? Why did they not want to support my motion to stop this proposal? You either with the school closure or not.

Please click on the link below and look at Minute 24.

http://www.wigan.gov.uk/Services/CouncilDemocracy/CommitteesCabinetPanels/Minutes/2009-10/200907/Council150709.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.