Monday 22 February 2010

New Website.

As a leader of the local Wigan Independent Conservatives and a Councillor I am keen to use as much new technology as possible in communicating with the public. This is because I believe the more we communicate with people the more people are likely to get involved in voting. With rates of turn out so low I believe that we need to use as much as possible rather than just say at election vote for me or us etc.

So I have been learning how to do websites and I am please to say that this should be up and running next month. Hopefully with the blog, face book, websites and leaflets we can maximise the message of what we are and what we are about and get more people interested in voting in Wigan.

It is just a basic website nothing fancy but it is another medium that we will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.