Saturday 20 January 2018

Wigan Council Leader calls me for my sad loss

I know and fully understand that politics is a dirty business. I also know that I challenge the Council on their corruption. However, where I draw the line is at Cllr Peter Smith, labour Leader since the early nineties. A man who was in charge of the Council when he was being told about kids in Wigan Care being abused. What did he do ? Nothing ! Allow it to continue and more children to become victims of these vile crimes, so far one person is going to trail soon.

But I absolutely draw the line when he takes to his social media and calls me for my recent sad loss of losing my mum. At what levels does this evil vile man get off? Am I over my loss with losing mum? Absolutely not! Will I ever be?  Probably not because anyone who has lost a parent that they are close to will know it is hard and I don't mind saying I miss her but I am not going to belittled, or called for it by this disgusting excuse of man called smithy. He has taken his new lows to an all time low from the gutter to the sewers. Mind you that where he belongs with the rest of the rats.

I hear he was upset at an open letter that I sent him asking him, here is a copy of that letter.

I was probably not going to stand in May's Election but you bet I will be now. For my mum, for all our mums and for us and against this evil man that needs throwing in jail for allowing kids that should have been looked after in Wigan's Council Care but instead they were abused like you can't imagine - all under his watch and he knew about it and did nothing. Now the law suits are coming. In the very near future in courts of law some very disgusting things are going to be told what happened unless Wigan Council get their way of out of court settlements. That way they can try and hide these disgusting crimes.

Politics may be a dirty game but when someone makes fun at someones losing a loved one - especially their mum - then I am not standing for that - and nor would anyone else.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.