Thursday, 3 June 2010

Childrens human rights

I have been contacted and asked to help with a new campaign. An interesting concept. Where a couple split up and they have children it is so often the case where parents go to court to get access but what happens if one of the parents walks away and does not want to see the children. Does the child have a right to take their parent to court to say I want to see you?

So long as safety and emotional issues are taken into consideration are the first priority then so long as those are met why should a child not have a right to say you as my parent can not simply walk away.

An interesting idea and one that I think as merit in the idea and hope to see more about this and how it develops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.