Monday 4 January 2010

Dangerous Roads

With this winter being so bad many if not all the side roads have been left ungritted and many people have said that Council should do this. The Council had said that they were not running out and had planned for it but I have just seen on the TV that they are running low.

I have asked the Council for some grit bins and grit for residents estate and streets. I have agreed to pay for these out of my brighter borough. Whilst i might not get them in time at least they will be there if needed in the future. But I will be trying to get these in place asap so that they might help.

The difficult is were the bins will go and which residents will spread the grit around. So some planning needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.