Saturday 12 July 2014

Tuesday meeting is not us

I have had a number of people in the surgery, in the village, telephoning and emailing me asking if it is us that is organising this meeting in the Unity Club on Tuesday.


Just to confirm we are not the ones organising the meeting and the meeting is a new group that is being formed out of SABLR, Stop Almond Brook Link Road.


Many have asked if the neighbourhood forum is what the ex labour Cllr Emma McGurrin was campaigning on and if she is involved. I don't believe she is involved but I think it could be the same thing what she was proposing, but not 100% sure so it could be slightly different.


I do not know too much about these kind of forums and I think if the residents want one then it would be the first in Wigan, although there are others in the Country.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.