Thursday 8 August 2013

Praise for Wigan & Leigh housing

If you are a regular visitor to the blog you will know I can be critical of the Council numerous times but I will also give praise where praise is due.

Yesterday I had a resident contact me over a very serious issue that they where having. For sensitive reasons I cannot go into details. I was off work yesterday so went and visited the resident to see and hear about all the issues.

I contacted Wigan & Leigh Housing and they immediately set into action with a call back within minutes and then an action plan was drawn up, that included numerous parts of the dept. The result of all that a number of the issues have been address and also the other issues are being worked.

Hopefully we can get the situation resolved as soon as possible, given the seriousness, and I do think at this time that they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.